Online Pre-Authorized Loan
If you are a BBVA customer, we offer you a personalized loan so that you can get everything you want.
Flexible, simple and immediate contracting.
Enter the amount, choose the term, installments … and that’s it!
Available at bbva.es, BBVA App or ATM network.
Order it now
- How to apply for a loan
- Did you know…
Interest rate and bonuses:
- The TIN and the TAE of the loan are personalized according to your relationship with the bank and we will show them on the contract screen.
- Payment of the monthly fee: the last working day of each month, in the account you have chosen in the hiring process. The first installment corresponds to interest from the day of the loan contract until the last working day of the same month (if both do not coincide).
- You can get a 1% reduction on the initial interest rate of the loan if you meet one of the following requirements:
- Maintain a monthly payroll of at least € 600 at BBVA, or
- Monthly pension of at least € 300, or
- Unemployment benefit.
- Loan subject to approval by BBVA.
The bonus will be applied to each monthly contribution. Every six months we will check whether or not you meet the requirement to obtain the bonus. However, whether you decide to obtain the bonus or not, we will keep the conditions bonus during the first 3 installments of the loan.
Amount and term:
- The minimum you can request is € 1,500.
- The maximum amount and the term are assigned individually to each client and you can check it on the hiring screen.
- Concession subject to approval by BBVA.
- No study commission.
- Opening commission: You can check it on the hiring screen.
- Commissions of partial or total cancellation: you can cancel all or part of the loan before the end of the term. You can write off as many installments as you wish and the remaining amount you choose between lowering the monthly installment or reducing the term. The commission depends on the moment you do it:
- 0.50% if at the time of cancellation the term pending payment until the end of the life of the loan does not exceed 12 months.
- 1% if more than 12 months remain.
You can choose to apply the amount to:
- Reduce the term of the loan by keeping the amount of the installments.
- Reduce the amount by maintaining the term.
- Annual Equivalent Rate (APR): Indicator of the cost or effective yield of a financial product. The APR is calculated according to a standardized mathematical formula that takes into account the nominal interest rate of the operation, the frequency of payments (monthly, quarterly, etc.), bank fees and some operating expenses.
- Nominal Interest Rate (NIT): is a fixed percentage that is applied to the amount borrowed and that determines the fee to be paid to the financial institution.
- Opening Commission: is the amount that we charge for the steps taken by BBVA to grant the loan and put the loan at your disposal.
We want you to meet your goals easily, so we give you the answers you need:
Applying for a loan is very simple
- At BBVA, based on data analysis, we are able for some of our clients to offer a pre-agreed loan for an amount and a personalized interest rate.
- The first step is to access the private area of BBVA with your keys and calculate the loan fee with our simulator with the amount and term you want.
- And in the event that the requested amount is less than the amount you have pre-granted, you will only have to sign the transaction online with the digital key and you will immediately have the requested amount credited to your account.
- Without paperwork or additional steps in minutes you will have the money in your BBVA account.
- You must use the financing in a responsible way to be able to face the fees and thus avoid possible surcharges in the form of commissions or interests.
- In case of delays in the monthly payment of the fee, the corresponding interest for late payment will be applied. Failure to make the payments could lead to serious consequences (for example, forced sale) and make it difficult to obtain a loan.
- Before signing the contract, you will receive the standardized European information on consumer credit.
- Due to criteria of prudence and responsibility in granting loans , the bank may request intervention of the operation before a notary.
- You have the right to withdraw from the loan contract during the term of 14 calendar days following the conclusion of