BBVA Personal Banking Premium Loan
Find the solution to your needs with preferential conditions. With the Premium Loan you can have an amount of up to € 75,000, which allows you to maintain your investments and plan your savings.
Interest rate from 6.95% TIN (APR from 7.39% to 13.47%).
Up to € 75,000 and up to 10 years.
Possibility of making early repayments.
- Have a BBVA account associated with the loan , whose holders must match those of the loan.
- If you do not have any account opened in BBVA, you can open one. Ask us about the accounts we have available and their conditions.
- Your BBVA Manager will inform you about the documentation that you must present. BBVA must authorize the granting of the loan. The processing is very fast and we will pay you the money requested in your associated account.
Type of interest:
- Fixed interest rate throughout the life of the loan. 6.95% TIN (APR from 7.39% to 13.47%).
- Payment of the monthly fee on the last day of each month. It can be monthly, quarterly or half-yearly.
- A minimum of € 3,000 and a maximum of € 75,000.
- The minimum term to repay the loan is 12 months and the maximum term of 10 years.
- No study commission.
- Opening commission: 0.90% on the contracted amount (minimum 90 €)
- Commissions for partial or total cancellation:
- 0.50% if there are less than 12 months to pay the loan.
- 1.00% if more than 12 months remain.
How long can it be hired?
Offer valid until 03/31/2018.
|TIN 6.95% (TAE 7.58%)|
|Loan amount||€ 10,000|
|Opening commission 2.30%||€ 90|
|Monthly fee||€ 197.78|
- You must use the financing in a responsible way to be able to face the fees and thus avoid possible surcharges in the form of commissions or interests.
- In case of delays in the monthly payment of the fee, the corresponding interest for late payment will be applied. Failure to make the payments could lead to serious consequences (for example, forced sale) and make it difficult to obtain a loan.
- Before signing the contract, you will receive the standardized European information on consumer credit.
- Due to criteria of prudence and responsibility in granting loans , the bank may request intervention of the operation before a notary.
- You have the right to withdraw from the loan contract during the term of 14 calendar days following the conclusion of the contract, at no additional cost.
- Annual Equivalent Rate (APR): interest rate that indicates the cost or effective yield of a financial product. The APR is calculated according to a standardized mathematical formula that takes into account the nominal interest rate of the operation, the frequency of payments (monthly, quarterly, etc.), bank fees and some operating expenses.
- Nominal Interest Rate (NIT): is a fixed percentage that is applied to the amount borrowed and that determines the fee to be paid to the financial institution.